Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two for Tuesday

It's Tuesday. Woot Woot!

Don't let the title fool you. I'm only posting once. This is a blog. Not some hack radio show.

Although it would be cool, in an ironic sort of way, if I started using radio gags.

We could get the Led out. I could pretend that little voice in my head is the hole.

Wait this idea has potential. hmmmmm...

Okay I had to sensor my inner conversation that followed this because if there was a hole she would have walked out in a huff and demanded therapy be provided for her at my expense. And I just can't afford that, not to mention the horrible precedent it would set.

Never mind. Lets get back to the regular ramblings that spill from my brain.

I just got back from Zumba and everyone reading this should be thrilled that they can't smell me. Seriously. It isn't pretty at all.

Those crazy ladies make exercising so much fun. I could have never imagined that I would have "gym" friends. Firstly because I'm not that pleasant when I am sweating and secondly because it's the freaking gym people. (I just re read this and it's isn't really clear so pretend I am the kind of person that says y'all and replace people with that)

(side note. The Voice is on in the background and I just want everyone to be aware that I love Adam Levine. He is so adorable on this show and that Payphone song is ridiculously catchy. Kind of like crack but with less side effects.)

There are sweat ladies that hold a place for me when the class gets full and funny ladies who make obnoxious comments to make me laugh and there are nice ladies that tell me I don't look as ridiculous as I feel. All the while I sweat and hope I am loosing weight.

(pausing this blog because some chick on the voice is singing Adele and I have to sing along. Really loudly. Seriously. The children are complaining.)

Wait what was I talking about? Maybe it wasn't a good idea to try and type a post and watch TV at the same time?

Oh well. I started all this by saying I'm crazy so it's not like you don't expect this.

You have no one to blame but yourself for expecting something coherent and with a point.

(Crap. Heartache Tonight? It's on my Karaoke list. I have to sing along.)

Good Night Wisconsin!

Oh yeah and thanks Zumba ladies for a fun class as always.


1 comment:

  1. Update:
    Why isn't there a grammer check? Just noticed I called the "sweet ladies" "sweat ladies"? Although maybe it was a freudian slip. I was talking about the gym.

    ReplyDelete

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...