Thursday, January 24, 2013

I cut a B*tch

Okay actually I cut some hair but that isn't a very interesting title.

I'm getting older.

We're all getting older Captain Obvious.

I don't mean in some sort of existential crisis way, I mean I yelled at some "kids" the other day to stop screwing around. It's like I don't even know me anymore.

Hey stop rambling about "the good old days" and get to the point.

(my inner voice is in a foul mood today)

No I'm not. You're just rambling because you know this isn't going to be a long post.

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Side note: I am calling this rambling a blogabuster. You know like a filibuster but for blogging. Genius right?

Yeah right! Stop wasting space and post the picture!

Pushy!

Check out the new do!
 So I guess the point is I got a hair cut. Although that seems like a bit of an understatement. I got it all cut off.

I like it. Still not sure if I love it. I do love the part where even though I am OLD I still take chances. Plus it's only hair and it will grow back.

Change is good.





Based on the new hair cut and the concept that change is good I changed the name of the blog too.

THE REAL VD.

It's my twitter "handle" (is that what the kids call it?), it's also my name on instagram, my email and my rapper name.

Okay that last one isn't true.

So what do you think, about the haircut, the blog, the debt ceiling? Or any other incendiary topic.

Are you done rambling?

Some people talk to themselves. I have a tendency to argue. Totally normal.

Keep telling yourself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...