Year 2 of teaching preschool is in the bag and I don't mean to brag but I did pretty good. I avoided the sophomore slump nicely.
Fact: My parents cheered the loudest at the graduation ceremony. (I didn't even have to pay them)
Opinion: My kids were the greatest. (although the other kids were pretty awesome too.)
Fact: Without my trusty side kick Robin I wouldn't be able to be so awesome.
Opinion: I'm pretty good at this. (At least I hope I am.)
So let the summer begin. It's time to get my tan on. (PS Remember sunblock is your friend!)
Before I let my brain cook in the Southern sun I want to remind you of a few things.
1. Glitter is like the sand of crafting. It gets everywhere and no matter how hard you try there is always a little more.
2. Hugs from small children are great. Even better are hugs that come with sweet words.
3. You can build up a tolerance to snot. Not something I wanted to learn.
4. I've never met a child that didn't like goldfish crackers.
5. Coloring with crayons is very calming.
6. Pretty band-aids are the cause of more injuries than old benches.
7. If you bring me a cup of coffee I can be swayed to do, or forgive, just about anything. Bubbly water also works.
So have a fun summer kids and if you remember only one thing from my class make sure it's that being yourself and being weird is better than normal everyday of the week.
Do you have talented friends that spend hours working on their craft? Maybe an artist or a musician. Maybe a photographer or an instructor...
Right now some of you are yelling that you are not going to drink the Koolaid. I get it. Seriously, I was you. I was actually tricked int...
So I just realized I had my last workout at the gym I have been going to for the last 8 years. That's kind of sad. Actually...
From the day I finished the level one course I wanted more. I would have stayed forever just repeating the training ov...