Bloggers comment on other blogs in the hope of getting more views to their own page. Who then in turn comment back on the comments and it goes round and round until someone ends up with flipper hands. While this can be entertaining it's also a little crazy.
Along that line I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. This isn't to say that this isn't sweet. It's actually pretty awesome that people not blood related to me or being held at gunpoint are reading this blog.
So Thanks internet. You guys are the bomb.
Here Are The Rules:1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Thanks! White Girls Be like... Check
2. You must list the rules.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
See below Check! (also I take this to mean stuff I haven't already revealed on my blog right?)
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
1. http://chroniclesofcrewchange.blogspot.com/ Triple S gets tops billing
2. http://definitelysoulless.blogspot.com/ everyone needs a ginger in the mix
3. http://thebloggess.com/ I shouldn't need to explain this at all!
4. http://www.opticynicism.com/ male and snarky.
5. http://www.flourishinprogress.com/ This chick is crazy in the best way.
6. http://www.thedoseofreality.com/ pintrest nightmares and real life mommy drama
7. http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/ because of my unhealthy love of Doctor Who
8. http://goodbyechicken.com/ her kids are more insightful that me
9. http://gigisramblings-gso.blogspot.com/ because she loves RDJ
10. http://www.rubbershoesinhell.com/ once she talked about finding poop in her hotel room and I nearly wet myself
11. http://www.foxywinepocket.com/ there is wine and ninjas
Crap this is a lot of BLOGs to follow!
12. http://established1975.com/ I feel like I know her in a soul sister way. Not a SWF way.
13. Apparently I don't follow enough BLOGS.
14. I feel like a failure to the BLOG community.
15. I have brought shame to this dojo!
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
1. Although I consider myself a "city girl" I could never, ever go back to living in one.
2. I like liver and onions (I have the refined palate of an 80 year old).
3. I let my kids pick my costume every year for Halloween (past years include a vampire, Darth Vader and Luigi)
4. I've watched Jaws and Ghostbusters so many times I can recite almost every line.
5. I never, ever follow a recipe exactly.
6. I love Taylor Swift's song "shake it off", I don't care that she is half my age. (almost)
7. My first concert was Paul Simon in Central Park in 1991.(Rhythm of the Saints is one of my all time favorite albums.)
All right kids. Time to post this and get to notifying some awesome bloggers.
See you on the internet.