Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Little Green Notebook

Welcome to my blog.

Did you know that some bloggers update theirs blogs more than once a week?

Crazy right? Yeah I thought so too. I guess I just don't lead a very exciting life. Part of the problem is also that when an idea pops into my head I think to myself that I am possibly the cleverest person ever, surely I will never forget this very clever idea.

Guess what. I forget them all the time. I remember that I had an idea but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Hence the title of this blog. The kids and I went to the bookstore the other day and you know how they load the sides of the check out aisle with crap they want you to buy? Yeah Of course you do.

Well I bought something.

Now I would have a tiny notebook to write down my brilliant thoughts.

FYI I didn't buy two thinking that I would have so many brilliant thoughts that I would fill up the first one and would require a second one. They came in a two pack.

Either way I'm ready to write some stuff down.

Please note you can add a reward for if it's returned. Sadly although I think my thoughts are beyond priceless I'm not willing to offer 10's of 100's of pennies as a reward so it will just have to be Karma.

I would like to say that these notebooks bode well for increased posting but lets be honest, that isn't likely.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that. I've got lots of little notepads (I'm obsessed with stationery apparently) but I've yet to remember to write any of my brilliant ideas down!

    ReplyDelete

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...