Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017

Somehow we all survived another turn around the sun.

Despite every one's cries that end times were here the sun is still shinning. Well not right here as the first day of 2017 here in NC is rainy but even that isn't something to be sad about because apparently we need the rain if the lake level is anything to go by.

None of that is important.

Okay maybe the lake level is but I can't do anything about that so I'm going to ignore it.

Maybe don't ignore it I mean I'm trying to do my part. You know stuff like starting outside projects and washing  my car.

Yeah and sorry about buying rain boots after it finally started raining. Obviously that is the opposite of productive. But I finally found a pair that fit over my massive calves.

Whatever, I've started to ramble a bit but you guys know that is nothing new for this blog.

90% of my posts are practically stream of conscientiousness crazy with a tiny sprinkle of NERD to keep me honest. Okay if I'm being honest "sprinkle of NERD" isn't really accurate.

OMG what was the point of this blog post?

Oh yeah. 2017!!! Happy new year.

Sure it felt like 2016 was never going to end and then the one two punch of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds. NOT COOL 2016. NOT COOL AT ALL.

But it's behind us now and 2017 is going to be full of rainbows and unicorns.

I mean I don't have any psychic abilities or anything but, I'm about to get real, it can be what you make it. So start smiling more and laughing louder and stop worrying about what anyone is thinking. Be brave. Be bold. Be crazy, Actually be whatever the hell you want. Find your tribe or squad or troop.

And if you are already the kind of person who lives life like this then continue to spread your joy you magical unicorn!!


1 comment:

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...