Friday, March 23, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things.

So Triple S (Super Supportive Scott, AKA my husband) has added a new header to my blog that somehow manages to include my 3 favorite things (if you don't include my kids, or my husband, of course).

Number one is Chuck Norris.
If I need to explain to you why Chuck is awesome then you should leave right now. Or you can read about him here,  or watch here, did I mention he trained with Bruce Lee?


Number two is the Dodge Challenger. A modern day muscle car with 350 horses under the hood... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Sorry. My heart stopped for a minute because I was thinking about the sound the engine makes. Have you seen it's beauty? There is currently a model of the car sitting next to the keyboard on my desk. (Test drove it again the other day but that's another story)

Number three Jason Statham.
If you haven't seen The Transporter you need to. Seriously! Stop right now and watch it's awesomeness. He takes his shirt off just to tie some guy up in it. I'm not kidding. That actually happens.He does that in a lot of his movies. It's usually my favorite part. Along with the kicking. And the punching. And the English accent.

It's like a trifecta of awesome.

Enjoy it while you can kiddies. Triple S is a fickle bastard and is likely to change it again.

OHHH. Maybe it can include Eliot Spencer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...