Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why I love Facebook

I have moved a lot. And then there was the different jobs and college out of state. Basically I know a lot of people from a lot of different places. Of course they will more than likely never meet but some are so awesome I tell stories about them to the others

Sadly since these people will never meet they just have to take my word about the number of crazy people I know.

(SSS constantly tells me that Crazy attracts Crazy. It's possible he is right about this but don't tell him.)

Sorry I seem to be rambling again. Back to the point.

Yesterday I posted just some silly little thing about what I did that afternoon and what followed was a ridiculous conversation between and old friend and a new one.  Two people who will probably never meet spent a few minutes being ridiculous on facebook.

It was awesome. The best part is that it isn't even the first time.

I hope you will remember this the next time someone sends you a farmville request or an invitation to play bejeweled. Facebook can be used for good.

Okay maybe not good but at least a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...