Monday, June 11, 2012

Dante's Inferno


 


They say the 9th circle of hell is the one reserved for betrayers. I'm not about to argue with that but I would like to know who I betrayed?


You might be asking yourself why it is that I think I'm in hell. (Excellent question by the way.)

3 words.

Bathing Suit Shopping.

Now one might think that this year would be less stressful than last since I've lost weight and am working out. You'd be WRONG. Horribly Horribly wrong.

This year the nightmare is being caused by my top half. Which despite my shrinking size has refused to follow suit. (Triple S is glad for this.)

I just want a suit that will allow me to chase after my kids without the fear of a wardrobe malfunction without having to get one that looks like it's 1920.
Is she wearing tights?

 I've already been to 4 stores and spent way too  much time online. Maybe I just wont go swimming at all this summer?

That doesn't seem like a real option so I'm off again. Fingers crossed today I will have success.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...