Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ignorance Is No Excuse

First post from my touch pad. (Not an iPad, I'm not that fancy)

 
For Christmas triple S got me an HP Touch pad. I had asked for an e reader but he decided this would be better. (If I were the sort of wife who told my husband he was right, I would say that now but...)

Sadly since HP decided they couldn't compete with apple they quickly got out of the tablet market. This led to software companies not bothering with web os (HP's answer to iTunes or android) versions of all their cool stuff.

No angry birds man. It is a catastrophe.

 http://www.kotusozluk.com/img/2012/02/angry-birds_1329007414.jpeg
Triple S promised he would unlock my touch and get Android to run on it.

Spoilers: this post is sort of proof that he succeed but don't let that ruin the story.

So after 3 days of struggling and mumbling and some seriously scary curses he did it.
Please note the title. I'm pretty sure I bought this thing and I can do whatever the hell I want with it. I mean it's not like I downloaded illegal music right? Seriously I'm asking.

If this is all really shady keep it on the down low. No narcing on me to the internet police.

I know people, really scary people. I will send them after you.

Update:
I've had to fix this twice. I guess trying to blog from a touch isn't as easy as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...