Thursday, October 23, 2014

Are you Predictable?

I was reading a book the other day and the main character was talking about how he knew some guy working in a store drove a sporty little pick up and it got me thinking.(Yes this happens sometimes.)

If you had to guess what kind of car do you think I drive? What kind of car do you think I should drive or would love to drive?

This really is at least a two part questions since sadly, I am not a billionaire so price is always a serious limiting factor. Not to mention the 2 kids. Can't very well drive around in something with no back seat.

Either way we have to live in the real world. 

Ferrari 458 Spider


There is of course an online quiz to help you decide what is the car you SHOULD be driving.
It told me I should drive a Ferrari but that brings us back to my point about the real world.

Although if someone gave me one I would take two trips everywhere. One time for each child riding shotgun with me in this beauty.

So are you predictable?

As a side note if you are the kind of person who picks a car because of color or because it "goes" please don't weigh in. My heart can't handle another argument about why you should care more about what you drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...