Sunday, September 17, 2017

Travel Musings

Have you ever seen these signs?

How is this still a thing?

Does anyone really think that there is an aircraft circling the highway using some form of long distance radar gun to track your speed?

I'm not sure what the cost of jet fuel is these days but I would imagine you would have to issue a lot of tickets to pay for an hour of airtime. Flight time? Flying time? Obviously, I am not a pilot.

Maybe we should check the state budget more carefully next time it comes up for a vote?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! It appears we've traveled through the same areas recently. We just saw this last week and I commented to The Husband something along the same lines.

    ReplyDelete

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...