Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Watch out Russia, Japan is catching up.

Remember when I got all excited that Russians were reading my blog?

Of course you do.

You study and read this blog with a religious fervor usually reserved for SAT prep or Jeopardy contestants.

Well those Crazy Cossacks better start clicking more often because Japan is hot on their tails.


1904 political cartoon, you can seriously find ANYTHING on the internet.





So ありがとう Japan.

and







Попробуйте больше Russia!




(all translations done with Bing. In case there was some doubt about my multi lingual skill level)

1 comment:

  1. I always think it's really cool when international folks visit my blog...or follow me on Twitter, for that matter. Even my Internet experience is usually American, so it's cool to remember that the web is worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...