Sunday, August 4, 2013

12th Doctor

In one hour the BBC will air a live special to reveal the new doctor. I CAN'T WAIT!

Seriously. I am so excited.

It's just a TV show you say.

SHUT UP.

It isn't just a TV show. It's pure awesome distilled into an hour long format.

I'm not the only one though.

If you Google '12th Doctor' right now you will get a scary number of in depth speculations and wild guesses.

People are also freaky good at photoshop too.
It's that guy from Lost.

I don't want to talk about real predictions or the fact that Vegas Bookies have actual odds. Let's just chat about this awesomesauce!

It's the ROCK! He is pretty much the definition of "the oncoming storm"
Obviously there is a good chance this would make my brain implode.
Can you say 'Glorious Purpose'?




 35 minutes and counting.

I only need to distract myself a little longer.

Anyone know a good book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...