Saturday, July 21, 2012

bloggers and knitters

Groups that apparently overlap way too much.

I should be asleep. It's late and the kids are tucked in bed, but instead I keep hitting the "next blog" button at the top of the page.

One blog after the next.

Here's what I've learned:

 Bloggers like knitting.

Or knitters like Blogging?

I can't be sure. The data pool is insufficient, (when I'm tired I get seriously nerdy).
Or maybe it's the Sample set? (I'm sleepy! Not a statistician.)

Bottom line, in order for this blog to get more popular I'm going to talk about knitting a lot more. Sorry if you don't knit but I'm an attention seeking lunatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...