Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Drum Roll Please!

First lets start with the fact that I am thrilled this darn thing has spell check. I don't want anyone to be reading about my ninja stories and think any less of me because I spelled the word nunchaku wrong.

Although as I type this it occurs to me that maybe spell check might not know what I'm talking about. That certainly wouldn't be a new thing. Most of the time, most of the people have no idea what I am talking about.

Wait what was I talking about? Oh yeah my first post to convince you to come back.

If I'm honest I don't think this is going quite the way I wanted it to but I can be very pig headed so I'm going to soldier on.

Recently the running commentary that has filled my brain has been looking for a way to escape and as I am a bit too blunt for my nice new southern neighbors I needed a way to let it out.

That is of course the part where you (echo echo echo) come in. So here goes nothing Internet. My coming out party. I'd ask you to be nice but I know we aren't going to have that kind of a relationship.

Thanks!
VD


No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...