Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Monday Monday

Mondays are always rough. This is true for everyone. We spend our weekends having fun and forgetting our responsibilities and Monday morning is a wake up call.

By "we" I'm talking about the human race not the people that live in this house. We, as in the people in this house, spend our weekends doing ridiculous things like fighting for fun and seeing how close to vomiting we can get during a workout.

PS it was a lot closer than it's been in a while.

So Mondays are hard.

Luckily it ended fun. (Are you being sarcastic? Because it seems like you might be being sarcastic.)

Peanut came downstairs nice and clean from her shower to let me know her stomach hurt. I told her to get a pot and head to bed. This seemed like solid MOM advice. Peanut agreed.

I also mentioned that making sure her bathroom wasn't littered with clothes in case of emergency. Or at least that had been what I was half way through saying before the peanut started to use the pot she had just retrieved from the cabinet.

As I made my way to my vomiting child to usher her into the bathroom to avoid splash back she paused to say one word.

"Frog"

Yup. Frog. Although if we want to be accurate she should have said toad. Because that is what was sitting right in the middle of my living room.

How did it get there?

This is a very valid question but I didn't really have time to think about the answer because the peanut started vomiting again and I had to chase a toad through my house.

So HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...