Saturday, March 30, 2013

this is not a real post.

What was that test you could take that would tell you what you were supposed to be when you grow up?

I think I was out that day. For some reason I thought boat college was a good idea.

I guess it kind of was. I did meet Triple S there and we do have two beautiful kids and we have been happily married for 13 years...

Sorry I got sidetracked for a minute.

The other day I was talking to a friend and they told me:

"That's the same thing my Therapist said."

That is at least the fourth time someone has said that to me.

You can look at this a few different ways.

Maybe I know a lot of crazies? TRUE

OR........

I think it says more about my poor career choice.

Strangers tell me the most intimate details of their lives. (in elevators, in line at the grocery store, at the gym, in the ladies room)

Plus I look good sitting in a chair with a pad of paper on my lap.

Also I'm super good at judging you. Seriously I'm doing it right now.

I'm going to see what the University of Phoenix can do for me.

Never mind. That's a lot of work and now that I think about it yelling at people to "SUCK IT UP" probably isn't part of the Hippocratic oath.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...