Wednesday, February 11, 2015

little green bag (notebook)

All the best intentions.

Right?

Remember when I told you all about my cool new green notebook? Remember I was going to write all my brilliant thoughts down in it?  I'm of course so brilliant that I needed two books.

All of this should be familiar to my faithful readers.


As of right now there is one thing written in my book.

One thing.

It's a note about growing out my hair. I actually have half a post saved but I'm lazy right now and I don't want to deal with finding the pictures that I need so it's sitting in the draft folder for a bit longer.

I'm not sure why I thought I was missing out on so many ideas. Cocky much?

Instead you are getting this which is so clearly just a filler post but hey it's something right?

I need some serious inspiration. Suggestions?

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my "mouthy" daughter

 The other day at Jiu Jitsu some dads commented on my daughter's "back talk". "If I'd have talked to my mother like t...